Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cables and Eyelets!


Well, it's finally done and I'm very proud of it! Here I am in the Eyelet & Cable Pullover from Vogue Knitting Fall 2005.


I finished it July 3rd and got extremely lucky that July 4th morning was quite crisp. I had to wake up early to get these pics. The hot weather did not take long to roll in.


Instead of knitting the front and back in two pieces, I knit this in the round. It worked out great that way! Less seaming!


I love texture and intricate patterns. This sweater has it all. This will definitely be my favorite sweater this coming fall/winter!


I think blogs are a lot more interesting when you see the publisher in front of the camera. So you'll be seeing a lot more of me from here on.

:)

6 comments:

  1. Found you by way of the Ravelry blogging group...what a beautiful sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MaryBeth! I'm very happy with the outcome!
      I'll have to stop by your place. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a nice seater! I love cables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater! I need a chunky, cabled sweater like that for the upcoming winter :)

    ReplyDelete