Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Rainy Day Knitting is the Best!

I've finished knitting the back and now I'm onto the front of my top. I haven't posted any real WIP photos, so I thought I would pluck a couple off of Instagram. I usually can't wait to photography the growth of my knitting. I love looking at you guys WIP photos and I love taking my own. However, this time, I'm knitting quicker and haven't really reached for the camera much. But I'm looking forward to snapping photos of the finished project.
It's a good simple knit. I needed one of these since my last couple of projects have been more intensive.
Quick and easy knits are definitely must dos and I will be knitting more of them!

4 comments:

  1. ooh, what are you knitting? I obviously need to follow you on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monique,

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I have fallen in love with you blog! I hope you don't mind, but I pinned the photo of your hands/knitting. Such a beautiful photograph! They all are -- such great photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome! I'll be visiting your blog more. Very interesting!
      I don't mind you pinning at all. I'm flattered! :)

      Delete