Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Forget Me Not

Yesterday I started knitting the Forget Me Not booties for the newest member in our family!

I need to work quick since babies grow very fast! But this is a rather quick knit, so I'll have these mailed off this week and hopefully will get pics of her wearing them when I go to visit for the holiday.


The stitch pattern in these booties really set it apart from many others and was a deciding factor for me! I went with a neutral color in hopes that she could get as much wear out of these as possible.
I definitely didn't want to go the "pink" route!


So much texture! I'm in love!


Are these not the cutest booties you've ever seen?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Oh!!! This texture!!! So so delicious! And you chose such an elegant color! Absolutely beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Alina! I love your description of the yarn!
      Yes I agree. I didn't want the typical "baby" colors for this project. 🙂

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness these are so adorable!!
    I love the little flowers on them as well.
    Hope you share photos of the little one modelling them :)

    ReplyDelete