Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

This is how I spent my Saturday.

Cuddled up under the blanket with candles, knitting, and Jurassic World. The movie is excellent btw! 
Had to start over since I knit the 1st one entirely too large. But it was so worth it to get it right!

They are all knit up and just in need of pretty flowers and buttons!
How fun is this! I don't have any time left. These have to be wrapped up and ready for the road by tomorrow! Not to mention that I have to take pictures and post about it. LOL! I'm already getting excited!
See you soon! :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me! And these booties are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique I love your blog page, it's so classy...the soft focus, the camera shots and the soft grey overtones, as for the bootees...gorgeous!

    Well done, I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!
      I wish I could stop by and say hello. :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a perfect day right there! Cozy and knitting-ful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was Julie! Those kind of days are so necessary!

      Delete