Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I haven't really been gone!


I've been over at Instagram posting pics, knitting, discovering 100s of other knitters!  More about that in a minute.
This is one of the many projects I have knitted. I'll post regularly to update you on all the knitting fun I've had...and there's plenty!


This is the "Black Roxy"! It's my first hat and it was a success! I love it! The pattern has you knit a pom-pom on the top. I left it off, but after seeing so many cute hats with them, I've decided I will get around to adding one to mine also. :)









Like I said, I haven't been completely ne! I've been having fun over on Instagram. I thought it could possibly replace my blog site. But there is a different feel. Less personal. You can find other people with the same interests really easily, but making a connection is a bit more challenging. People "like" your photos and move on. There are some people that leave comments or respond to comments that you leave. Which can open up a dialog. But this isn't often in my experience. But this could change. Hopefully! I'll keep you posted.
πŸ˜ƒ

6 comments:

  1. Your photos are breathtaking! I so agree with you about social media. I love Instagram and have been using it quiet a lot the last year. I see how a lot of bloggers move from their spaces and post only on social media. There is nothing wrong with it, of course, but I do feel like blogging is so so much more personal and connections you make are really special! I think social media and personal blogs should co-exist!! I am going to find you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alina you've made my day! LOL! Thank you so much! After seeing your work, I was really flattered. Your work is amazing! We're now Instagram friends. πŸ˜ƒ

      Delete
  2. ooh, your hat turned out perfectly, and it looks SO good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Julie!
      I've worn it extensively!

      Delete