Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

I've Been Marooned!

But it's ok. I'm surrounded by lofty knits!


So I opened an Etsy store. It's been more fun than successful. LOL! But that's how it usually is in the beginning. Hopefully, soon I'll have more sales than I can handle. 👌  I've also had a few sales outside of Etsy and THIS beauty is one of them! Never has it been so hard to send something off, even though it was paid for. LOL!
Whatever the outcome, this Etsy "project" has been fun. Fun is what it's all about.

Enough shop talk. Let's talk about this scarf! I love everything about it. Making this scarf has been the most rewarding! I just love it! I really love this stitch and here it is big and bold as ever! This baby is huge. I would also love this as a cowl - a much smaller project, or a throw - a much larger project! 
Hmmm...ideas. 😃

Oh that color!♥



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a stunning scarf, it's absolutely beautiful!! I bet a lot of knitters would be interested in that pattern... if you are ever looking to expand your etsy shop! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie!😆
      Selling patterns is something I've also considered. In fact, we were just talking about it last night. Great minds think alike!😉
      Changes are happening!

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous colour!!!
    I love the pattern as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That color is great isn't it!
      Thank you Tracy!😁

      Delete